Shoreline Vegetation Workshop: Technical Training for Contractors Who Work on Waterfront Properties
152 First Street
Friday Harbor, WA 98250
United States of America
This is a Shoreline Vegetation Workshop for landscapers, arborists, excavating contractors, and managers of waterfront property.
• Understanding Shoreline Geology & Hydrology: Jim Johannessen, Coastal Geologic Services
• Recognizing Problems, Practical Solutions & Designing Successful Revegetation Projects: Ben Alexander, Sound Native Plants
• County Rules on Shoreline Trees & Shrubs: Erika Shook, SJC Planning Director
• Wetland Regulations: Scott Rozenbaum, Rozewood Environmental Services
• Recognizing & Protecting Cultural Resources: Jeremy Ripin and Jena Kalli, Fullscope Northwest Archaeology
• Opportunities to Participate in Grant Funded Vegetation Restoration Work: Tina Whitman, Friends of the San Juans
Lunch provided. Stipends available to those who qualify.
Contact Tina for more information: email@example.com or 360-378-2319.
Hosted by Friends of the San Juans with funding from WA State Salmon Recovery Funding Board, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, and The Wheeler Foundation.